YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Year Togetherness...

So this is it... 16 Jumadil awwal. Today, a perfectly one year ago....


I don't have a world to give you,
though you mean the world to me...

Have you had that consciousness?
For you are the best gift that Allah SWT had ever gave to me,
so I couldn't describe how great you are,  
to become the most special person that Allah ever sent for me...

Its so uncountable, how much you've done for me..
for all the laughter,
for all the happiness
for all your touch...
because every single thing you've done,
they always left a sweet memories for me..
for every single simple thing you did...

but I can afford myself to shed my tears
today...
to fade away my sadness
today...

Because,
there were no idea that you could ever be figured out
that how much I've done
or I've ever told you

that I....
how much I'm so sorry
and have so much regretful myself

for never have enough,
enough everything
to bring you enough-
Happiness....

I'm so sorry .....

                                                                                                     
                                                                                       I love you....forever...for heaven and earth....

No comments:

Post a Comment