YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Every couple got the chance...

....so why can't we?
Oh no, its not the matter of chance ...nor time... But its always destiny bring me...bring us.....
Sometimes I could have my teardrops to endure this sort of feeling....
But Im sure as the sun shines....and still shine all through the days,
that soon we will get the chance...
To me feel how wonderful it must to have you inside....
To see you born later and to look how magic you are, to live suddenly surround us...
To see how gorgeous and beautiful you are, as if your dad.....

I always love my students, oh dear Lord Almighty...
For years....I taught them,educate them,take care of them....with my heart....
So would that be soon my time...our time to have our own, oh Dear Lord....?

To have a baby of our own....
To be a mom...a dad of our daughter...our son....
Oh My Lord....
We are hoping to you deeply to granted our wishful....

No comments:

Post a Comment